What is it?
Prostaline is an instant anti-inflammatory and antiseptic agent that improves prostate and genitourinary function in men.
Instruction: How to use?
One tablet a day, the product is compatible with alcohol and other medications, is distinguished by its effectiveness, a noticeable result is visible already in the first days. It can also be used as a preventive measure.
How does it work?
In the early days, there is a decrease in pain during urination and a decrease in inflammation of the prostate gland. Then urination is normalized, it becomes stable and not frequent. Further, there is an improvement in potency and the appearance of an erection. At the last stage, the body finally returns to normal and an increase in immunity is observed.
The drug is completely made on the basis of natural ingredients from Algeria, the USA and Canada:
- Saw Palmetto Extract is a dietary supplement derived from the fruit of the tropical palm tree. Due to its rich chemical composition, this extract has many beneficial properties. Tones up the body after an illness; is an effective aphrodisiac; ensures the restoration and renewal of prostate tissue, and also prevents the flow of prostate adenoma.
- Cranberry bark extract. Pygeuma (African plum) helps reduce benign enlargement of the prostate.
- Cranberries are an evergreen shrub native to the Northern Hemisphere. The berries of this plant are useful in that in case of inflammation of the prostate gland, vitamin K, which is contained in the fruits, reduces the swelling of the affected organ. Cranberries also contain sodium and potassium, which have similar properties and also remove toxins from the body.
- Pumpkin seed and gotu kola leaf extract.
- Pumpkin seed extract, like the above components, has an anti-inflammatory effect. Gotu Kola leaves help reduce swelling and reduce toxins.
- Nettle leaf extract. In this case, nettle has an analgesic effect.
- Lycopene is a pigment that is not produced in the human body and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Experts advise
- Fast shipping
- Popular people’s opinions
Date of article writing: