What is it?
Prostect is a drug that increases potency in men who have problems with prostate cancer- inflammation of the prostate. It is available on the market in liquid form, in vials. It allows you to forget about the disease, positively affects the general well-being, eliminates pain syndromes and helps to strengthen the immune system.
Instruction: How to use?
Using the product is easy. You need to fill the glass with warm water, add 30 drops (about a teaspoon) Prostect. Taken inside after eating three times a day. The course of treatment is one month.
How does it work?
Components of droplets, once in the body, immediately begin to act. The first effect of taking the drug is felt immediately (for example, the pain disappears), it becomes permanent until the end of treatment. In addition to restoring potency, returning to normal sexual life, the use of the drug leads to improved overall well-being, immunity, helps to stop or slow the development of vesiculitis, prostate adenoma, malignant tumors and infertility. Patients restore lost self-confidence, feel the return of sexual forces.
Prostect drops are made from natural raw materials, so there are no contraindications to use, side effects, do not cause allergies. Ingredients:
- Megnige is an evergreen conifer that has anti-inflammatory properties
- White nettle, which, unlike nettles, does not
- Sosna creeping – a unique plant that enhances urination, kills infections and microorganisms that cause inflammation of the prostate.
- Ship, which is often used by traditional medicine for weak erections to increase the time of intercourse
- Growths of wheat is a harmful weed that can disinfect the urinary tract and relieve pain.
- Low price
- Experts advise
- Popular people’s opinions
Date of article writing: