What is it?
ReVision is a versatile vision enhancer. The medicine is made in capsule form, which makes it easy to use.
The benefits of this medication are that it helps restore vision:
- No discomfort or pain.
- Without any side effects or allergic reactions to the drug.
- Without any surgery or laser correction.
- Without any dangers, both for the eyes and eyes themselves, and for the whole organism.
Instruction: How to use?
The medicine should be taken one capsule 3 times a day. Food intake can be ignored. It is best to drink a glass of filtered non-carbonated water before and after taking the medication so that it is better absorbed.
The term of application depends on the indicators of your vision, as well as possible concomitant diseases.
- The minimum course is intended to prevent visual impairment or at the first sign of it. It is from 40 months.
- The most effective course is considered to be a course for combating hereditary diseases that affect vision. Such a course lasts from 2 months.
- The longest course is designed to combat severe myopia, hyperopia or astigmatism. This course is 2.5 months.
After 3-6 months (not earlier and not later), it is recommended to repeat the course of taking the medication in order to consolidate the previously obtained result.
How does it work?
This medicine is formulated to:
- Destroy all the consequences that impairment of vision entails: burning, dryness, pain, tearing, irritation.
- Improve blood circulation, strengthen all capillaries and blood vessels in the eye area, thereby preventing microtrauma.
- Helps to relieve tension and fatigue from the eyes, relieves inflammation.
- Improves clarity and acuity of vision and color perception.
- Reduces pressure inside the eyes, strengthens the retina, cleanses the lens.
- L-lysine, citrus flavonoid (hesperidin),
- carbon dioxide
- L-ascorbic, grape seed extract; auxiliary substances: Antimicrobial agents: microcrystalline cellulose (E46O (i)), magnesium stearate (E470); food coloring agents: titanium dioxide (E171),
- V (E131), bright black (E151).
- Fast shipping
- Natural composition
- Media Reviews
Date of article writing: