What is it?
RevitaNaturalis is an anti-aging cream that cares for aging skin, rejuvenates and rebuilds its native cellular structure. The product successfully fights and eradicates visible signs of skin aging. The cream has no contraindications and side effects, except for cases of individual intolerance to the constituent components. According to reputable dermatologists and cosmetologists, RevitaNaturalis can be applied to all skin types.
Instruction: How to use?
- Apply RevitaNaturalis to cleansed and dried skin 2 times a day – morning and evening.
- Eat a balanced diet rich in fiber and drink enough fluids to keep your skin hydrated.
- Repeat the procedure every day for a lasting result.
How does it work?
Clinical studies, during which the composition and action of the anti-aging agent were studied, showed that RevitaNaturalis:
It is absolutely safe to use, since there have been no cases of side effects.
Suitable for all skin types, even highly sensitive and prone to allergic reactions.
The natural composition provides natural nutrition and skin regeneration, promotes the synthesis of its own collagen and elastin.
It has a rejuvenating effect by gently leveling the texture, increasing skin elasticity and smoothing wrinkles.
It has a long-lasting effect and retains a lasting effect.
All RevitaNaturalis ingredients are of natural origin. They are collected, stored and recycled only with sustainable materials. Thanks to the unique formula of the cream, the skin looks young and healthy, retains its natural radiance and color.
The main components of RevitaNaturalis:
- Snail mucus extract has a pronounced antimicrobial effect, is a powerful antioxidant.
- Hyaluronic acid has nourishing and moisturizing effects, stimulates the regeneration of dermal cells.
- Centella asiatica extract deeply penetrates the pores, frees them from impurities, helps to smooth and smooth the skin.
- Vitamins C and E block the action of free radicals, provide local skin immunity.
- Low price
- Experts advise
- Media Reviews
Date of article writing: