What is it?
SchnelleVena is a natural remedy that will help to cope with the problem of varicose veins. This disease worries people over 30 years old. It manifests itself in inflammation of the venous walls, swelling of the veins, the manifestation of nodular formations. Women are most susceptible to this disease. Not many reasons lead to the appearance of varicose veins – these are sedentary or standing work, obesity, genetic predisposition and disrupted venous valves.
Therefore, at the first manifestations of the vascular network on the legs, heaviness and fatigue, you should immediately start using SchnelleVena.
Instruction: How to use?
The product should be applied topically. Helps get rid of the symptoms of varicose veins and prevents its further development. Most effective when taken as a set.
How does it work?
Thanks to the action of active substances, the veins regain their previous tone, edema and pain disappear. Provides antibacterial, antioxidant, vasodilating and regenerating effects
The product helps to reduce the viscosity of blood and reduce the risk of blood clots, prevents bulging of the crown walls and the formation of knots.
You can use SchnelleVena at any age. The product has no contraindications and side reactions.
- Beeswax. It has an antibacterial and preservative effect. Affects the suppression of the growth of pathogenic microorganisms, promotes tissue regeneration, relieves inflammation, helps wounds and cracks to tighten faster, relieves painful sensations, normalizes blood flow.
- Horse chestnut. Makes blood less viscous, tones blood vessels, relieves inflammation, accelerates tissue recovery and healing.
- Propolis. Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, disinfectant, antioxidant.
- Olive oil. You slow down the aging process, helps to strengthen tissues, improve blood flow and metabolism at the cellular level. Helps wounds heal faster.
- Mountain Arnica (extract). Stops bleeding, dilates blood vessels, increases blood flow.
- Popular people’s opinions
- Media Reviews
- Confirmed by doctors
Date of article writing: