Tibettea Active Joint What is it?
Tibettea Active Joint is a medicinal tea for the prevention and treatment of joint diseases. The drug improves the patient’s condition, relieves pain in arthritis, osteochondrosis, gout, ankylosing spondylitis and other pathologies of the musculoskeletal system. The action of the remedy is based on the healing properties of the natural components of plant products. The herbal collection is absolutely harmless to the body, side effects can occur only in rare cases of individual intolerance to certain ingredients. Recommended for home treatment.
Instruction: How to use?
1 teaspoon of dry herbal collection is poured into a cup of boiling water. Cover the container with a lid, let the drink infuse for 5 minutes, then strain and drink it. Tea is taken twice a day for a month. With advanced stages of the disease, after a week's break, it is necessary to repeat the course of therapy to consolidate the effect.
How does it work?
The complex of components of the drug systemically acts to improve the functioning of the musculoskeletal system. The pathogenic active microflora is eliminated, toxins are eliminated, inflammation and associated pain are relieved. The production of synovial fluid is stimulated - a thick, elastic mass that acts as a lubricant and prevents strong joint friction. At the same time, tea helps to strengthen cartilage, increase tissue elasticity.
Tibettea Active Joint tea is not made with synthetic chemicals. At the same time, laboratory and clinical trials have shown high efficiency, tolerability, and safety of the drug. Each component has a specific effect on the joints, tissues, which together brings a positive treatment result.
The product contains extracts, extracts of such medicinal plants:
- Elecampane. Relieves inflammation, prevents the separation of cartilage fibers.
- Rosehip. Rich in vitamins, nutrients needed to strengthen joints, immunity in general.
- Nettle. Improves blood circulation, removes toxins and waste products accumulated as a result of inflammation.
- St. John's wort, immortelle. They have disinfecting properties, increase the strength of cartilage.
- Mint. Has a calming effect, relieves inflammation, improves mobility.
- Oregano. Helps to flush excess fluid from tissues, which reduces stress on joints.
Tea can be taken for prophylactic, medicinal purposes without a prescription and a doctor's prescription, regardless of gender, age of the patient, causes, age of the disease.