What is it?
Varikosette is a remedy made from natural ingredients, which has established itself as an effective drug for the treatment of varicose veins. The cream is easy to use and absolutely safe for the body. At the same time, the action of natural ingredients allows you to relieve puffiness, stop inflammatory processes, get rid of pain, itching, burning, and normalize blood circulation in the lower extremities.
Varicose veins are a dangerous disease that leads to thinning of the venous walls, impaired blood circulation, the formation of blood clots, trophic ulcers of the lower extremities. The disease is accompanied by swelling of the legs, pain, cramps, and increased fatigue. In the last stages of varicose veins, a surgical operation may be required. It is possible to restore the health of the legs and avoid invasive procedures with the help of an innovative development – the cream of the German production Varikosette.
Instruction: How to use?
The cream should be rubbed into the skin of the lower extremities 1-2 times a day, be sure – 1 time in the evening. To enhance the effect, after absorption of the product, you can wear compression stockings. The course of application is 1-4 months, depending on the stage of the disease.
How does it work?
After penetrating deep into the tissues, the active substances of Varikosette trigger the mechanism to fight varicose veins. It improves blood circulation, blood clots dissolve, and congestion in the veins is eliminated. As a result, the patient gets rid of pain, discomfort, swelling, and swelling of the legs. Venous networks disappear, health and performance of the lower extremities are fully restored
The formula of the drug is based on the healing properties of various organic substances. The cream contains the following components:
- Honey. Has an antiseptic, calming effect.
- Chestnut extract. Increases elasticity, tension of veins.
- Caffeine. It has tonic properties, removes excess fluid from the body. Helps fight fatigue, relieves puffiness, feeling of heaviness in the legs.
- Absinthe. Eliminates venous networks.
- Extract from essential oils. Gives the cream a pleasant aroma.
- Menthol. Helps relieve inflammation, swelling, muscle relaxation.
- Nettle extract. Normalizes blood circulation, eliminates burning, swelling, inflammation.
- Extract from birch leaves. Reduces puffiness, stops inflammation.
- Ginkgo biloba. Improves blood circulation.
- Troxerutin. Promotes elimination of congestion, inflammation in tissues and veins, normalization of blood flow.
The elements of the product enhance the beneficial properties of each other and have a positive complex effect on the health of the legs.