What is it?
Zinamax is a multicomponent formulation that meets the needs of acne-prone skin, helps fight inflammation, reduces harmful microorganisms and evens out complexion.
It is designed for people who want to get rid of acne and inflammation, as well as improve the appearance and condition of the skin.
The product regulates the work of the sebaceous glands, reducing the appearance of new rashes. Thanks to the highest quality ingredients, the results will be visible after the first month of use.
Instruction: How to use?
The capsule should be taken twice daily after meals with a glass of water. Each pack contains 60 tablets and is designed for one month of use.
Caution! Zinamax contains milk. It is not recommended to use in case of individual intolerance or allergy to any ingredient of the product.
How does it work?
Zinamax contains lactoferrin, which studies have shown to have a positive effect on inflammation caused by acne. It is a multipotent protein with a unique effect on the body with antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and antiparasitic properties.
The effectiveness of lactoferrin has been confirmed by clinical studies conducted with the participation of persons from 18 to 30 years old. They were randomly divided into two groups, one consuming fermented milk with 200 mg of lactoferrin, and the other consuming milk without lactoferrin.
Participant surveys showed that those who consumed lactoferrin experienced a decrease in:
- inflammation by 38.6%
- the severity of post-acne by 23.1%
- the intensity of the rash by 20.3%
- sebum discharge by 31.1%
The use of the drug cleanses the skin, reduces sebum production and the appearance of acne, reduces inflammation, has anti-inflammatory properties, deeply moisturizes, promotes wound healing and visibly improves the quality of the skin.
The product contains only natural ingredients that are tested and completely safe for health and do not cause side effects.
The main ingredients that make up the product:
- Bovine lactoferrin (a protein derived from cows milk);
- Wild Pansy Flower Extract (Viola tricolor) [5% Flavones];
- Rosehip extract (Rosa canina) [70% vitamin C];
- Nettle leaf extract (Urtica dioica) [4% polyphenols];
- A mixture of tocotrienols and tocopherols of Elaeis guineensis – EVNolMaxTM;
- Zinc citrate;
- Asian odoriferous leaf extract (Centella asiatica) [8% triterpenes] – Centellin®;
- Anti-caking agent – magnesium salts of fatty acids;
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6);
- Beta-carotene (vitamin A);
- L-Selenomethionine – Selenium SeLECT®;
- Black Pepper Fruit Extract (Piper nigrum) [95% piperine] – BioPerine®.
- Experts advise
- Popular people’s opinions
- Media Reviews
Date of article writing: